My Platform

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku

PostSubject: My Platform   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm

PLATFORM:

I am an experienced old time member of the region and I want to bring the knowledge I have learned from the greats of the Royal Federation of Nations to my term as Secretary General.

In SG Tadin's outgoing address he stated that basically the next SG needs to maintain our activity, and I plan to do that. With a more than likely forum switch coming up I plan to bring everything that has been created on here over to the new one. Now that is hard in itself to bring a thriving Region to a brand new forum. My plans are to maintain what we have made here in the new forum and go from there. This forum change is most likely gonna be the highlight of this upcoming term. This will test the new SG's knowledge, endurance, and skill. I believe that we need an older, experienced member to do this.

Other than the forum change I plan to implement a Map Project and will be working closely with Danubium to get this working. That RPG map has just been sitting there rotting away and I believe that working on this can gain more activity in the region and boost the economy since the money citizens use will be revenue for the government. And we will have a map of all forum members' nations.

I also want to encourage economic growth by introducing a Government Bond Program. This program will allow private investors to diversify their investment options.

As an active military member in the RFNEF, I want to also focus on a strong military policy in order to reinvigorate the RFNEF activity. I may do this by restructuring the RFNEF, or give some increased benefits for military members. The RFNEF is very important to our Regional Security and cannot be left out.

I want to revive the Regional Protection Agency. I have not seen much come from this since it was created. Though it started out strong it has fizzled out. This can bring more security to the region.

Increased involvement in the FRA is another factor. These guys helped us when we lost our founder and now our support is slim to none. In doing this is to increase the activity of the RFNEF which helps the FRA on defense missions and to improve our roll in FRA society. As a Representative now we have less impact then we did when we joined the FRA. We need to bring that back and show we still care.

In other matters I want to revive the Royal Federation Tribune. We need to have some type of newspaper that we can enjoy and other allies regions can as well.

MAIN POINTS OF PLATFORM:

-Forum Switch (Organize and Make haste of it)
-Map Project
-Governmental Bond Program which will allow private investors to diversify their investment options.
-Strong Military Policy in order to reinvigorate the RFNEF activity
-Revive The Regional Protection Agency
-Increased Involvement in the FRA
-Revive the Royal federation Tribune

Please Click Here: G.S. Patton Campaign HQ For More Info

Last edited by George S. Patton, Jr. on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot
Totally not Alancar
Totally not Alancar

PostSubject: Re: My Platform   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

I wasn't really paying attention to what you said. AND WHO CARES!!! HOW CAN I NOT VOTE FOR THE GUY WITH THAT BANNER!?

Tadin wrote:
Alancar wrote:
The sexy beast of politics [while referring to Obama]
Obama is a total PILF.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku

PostSubject: Re: My Platform   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Razz

Please Click Here: G.S. Patton Campaign HQ For More Info

Back to top Go down