Royal Federation of Nations
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blluedevil for Chairman

Go down 
+6
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot
Ulysses
Lemon
Jonah Jones
Blluedevil
Helladicia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Helladicia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Helladicia

Blluedevil for Chairman Empty
PostSubject: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Imperial Party endorsement shows Blluedevil better represents ideals of Royal Federation of Nations

The Imperial Party is endorsing Blluedevil for Chairman. Blluedevil, an Imperialist, is the Founder of the Royal Federation of Nations.

"I am proud that the Imperial Party has shown their support for our campaign to increase voter turnout by electing me as full time Chairman," Blluedevil said. "The duty of Chairman is to ensure the security and expansion of the region, not use the office to pursue personal agenda that has nothing to do with the job. We will lead the RFN into a new and energized era of participation."

The Imperial Party is the Founder’s own party that was founded by the founder in response to the decline of the region. The party formed to support candidates, regardless of personal nation government, who are dedicated to mainstream RFN values. The Imperial Party is concerned about those in our region who are aggressively using all levels of government to impose their personal agenda on all the people of our region, thus hindering how the RFN operates.

"Blluedevil has been a long time supporter of RFN values and principles," said Helladicia, an Imperial Party member. "We believe he will take moderate values and moderate practices with him to the Chairmanship."

"The job of Chairman of RFN is to lead, set priorities, work in partnership with member nations and foreign regions, stand up for the majority instead of the few, and then get out of the way," Blluedevil said. "This endorsement from the Imperial Party shows that I am the best candidate to lead as Chairman in a non-political and professional manner."
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 pm

I endorse this press release!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/blluedevil
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Lemon
Lvl. 99 Black Mage
Lvl. 99 Black Mage
Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 am

Just when we were talking about Bllue being Chairman.

Blluedevil for Chairman David-caruso-horatio-cain
well speak of him...
Blluedevil for Chairman Caruso_glasses
and the devil he comes
Blluedevil for Chairman Yeahi
Back to top Go down
Ulysses
Jr. Councilor
Jr. Councilor
Ulysses

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Blluedevil for Chairman George-bush-middle-finger

Imperialism.
Back to top Go down
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot
Totally not Alancar
Totally not Alancar
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

^I love this guy Blluedevil for Chairman Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

I love how this announcement has drawn up activity on all levels!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Jeny
Sr. Councilor
Sr. Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 am

Blue Devil, as a running chairman, what is your position on "lawyers act" and "airport act"?

would you approve it if you become a chairman or you would veto it?
Back to top Go down
Tadin
Secretary-General
Secretary-General
Tadin

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 am

Umm... the Chairman doesn't have a veto, so he'd have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Well KingIsaac, I have no opinion over those two bills since they are not up for discussion at the moment. As for the veto part, I remember when I vetoed a bill. Might I add that that bill was the one to have ever been vetoed...and successfully upheld? That was interesting to watch how it played out.
Back to top Go down
FORTTICONDEROGA
The Fucking WA Delegate
The Fucking WA Delegate
FORTTICONDEROGA

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm

I hope you will actually vote on the WA Resolutions. If you do you have my vote (if that means anything).
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm

All nations ... are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every nation is inherently different; Yes that is why nations discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is. What of the RFN which made equality a right? Rabble politics by a popularity contest. The NationStates with its equal distribution of wealth? A nation of lazy dullards. But not our beloved Royal Federation of Nations, we fight, we compete, evolution is continuous. RFN alone moves forward, advancing steadily into the future, even the death of our member nations, demonstrates RFNs unswerving commitment to progress. we will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder and dominate and in the end the future shall be ours. ALL HAIL RFN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mongolia
Secretary of Intelligence and Defense
Secretary of Intelligence and Defense
mongolia

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm

well we won't be doing any plundering Razz as we defend those who are being plundered Wink

Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Seems like Bllue gets his chairmanship back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 pm

lol, a little theory of Social Darwinism from Code Geass: Leloch of the Rebellion now and then doesn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blluedevil for Chairman   Blluedevil for Chairman Empty

Back to top Go down

Blluedevil for Chairman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Federation of Nations :: The Department of the Interior :: The Imperial Party-
Jump to: