Royal Federation of Nations
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

"Patton's Philosophy #1: Community" Empty
PostSubject: "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"   "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community" EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

In past terms of the Secretariat, the RFN has been a strong and cohesive community. Even though we were small, there still remained a sense of connectivity within our forums. Throughout our period inactivity, the spam and lounge culture stayed alive, and proved to be an important part of the RFN identity.

Months later, our region is in a period of strife. We have rampant harassment and negativity throughout our forums, and court cases that have polarized our citizens. Regardless of who you think is responsible, we cannot deny that the RFN has many
elements of animosity and hostility between its members.

My campaign will not forget the importance previous SG's have stressed, that community is vital for our survival. If elected, my administration will regard community as an equally valuable subject compared to issues like the economy, the military, regional security, and so on. I believe in promoting community, we will strengthen the foundations of a better government.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot
Totally not Alancar
Totally not Alancar
Sir. Makesgirlscumalot

PostSubject: Re: "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"   "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community" EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

George S. Patton, Jr. wrote:
Months later, our region is in a period of strife. We have rampant harassment and negativity throughout our forums, and court cases that have polarized our citizens. Regardless of who you think is responsible, we cannot deny that the RFN has many elements of animosity and hostility between its members.
Yeah, but I don't really think there is much that can be done about that is there?
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"   "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community" EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Not really. This is only my philosophy. It may be changed if someone brings up something in the Council though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"   "Patton's Philosophy #1: Community" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Patton's Philosophy #1: Community"
Page 1 of 1