Royal Federation of Nations
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Please Register or Log-In To Enter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Expand the Region through Recruitment

Go down 
+8
Lucus Casius
Benzei
mongolia
Uber
Jonah Jones
admin
BO (Berou)
Blluedevil
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

Help Expand the Region through Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello! Very Happy

I would like to ask that everyone in this region help Royal Federation of Nations by recruiting more nations to join this regional alliance. Please recruit regions only in the three listed categories
1. Refounded Nations
Lazarus

2. New Nations
The Pacific
The North Pacific
The South Pacific

The West Pacific
The East Pacific

3. Eject Nations
The Rejected Realms

If you do decide help in sending out recruitment messages, please show the upmost respect toward the nation while writing out your messages and check for spelling errors. Spelling errors will turn people off to the message you're trying to convey.

It would also be wise to save your recruitment messages in a word document so that you can return to it later.

When a nation does join the region, again please make the newly arrived nation feel welcomed. Point out that they, if they haven't already, should apply to join the World Assembly and join the RFN forums. Again check for spelling errors in your messages!

Do not be shy in answering any questions that they might have. If you don't know an answer (confused), admit that you do not know and try answer it the best you can or ask someone else for help( scratch). Do not pass the question off to someone else to answer because if you don't know the answer to a question then you yourself will also be informed as well (study).

I hope that everyone will get motivated to invite nations to this region so that we will someday have the manpower to flex while trying to make improvements for the game! cheers

This has been a message from your chairman,
king

Last edited by Blluedevil on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/blluedevil
BO (Berou)
Jr. Councilor
Jr. Councilor
BO (Berou)

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

I think we should hhave a standard recruitment message.
Back to top Go down
BO (Berou)
Jr. Councilor
Jr. Councilor
BO (Berou)

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Also Stay away from the rejected realm their has to be a reason why they were ejected.
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, I think that people should custom there own messages, but if nations need help with how to write one...here are a few:

Hello,

I would like to invite you to join [region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region], a region I have established. Though Royal Federation of Nations is relatively small because it was created August 9, 2009, but with the help of nations like yours, we can grow to become the largest and most powerful region in the game.

Because we're so young, we're essentially a blank slate -- new members like you will determine what kind of region Royal Federation of Nations becomes. A free regional forum has gone online, and you can expect to see our population continue to explode as the week goes on. Already the region has jumped a couple hundred places as it continues its leap to number one. This is very rare opportunity to become part of a large region without getting swallowed up by more established members. Whether you're an experienced player or are new to NS, you have the chance to wield real influence in the most promising new region in the game.

If you have any questions, send me a Telegram. Even if you're fairly new to NS or just haven’t played in awhile and would like some help getting started, feel free to ask me for advice as well.

To Move to Royal Federation of Nations:
1) Click on my name
2) Click on "Royal Federation of Nations"
3) Click on "Move (your nation) to Royal Federation of Nations"

Hope to see you there,
[nation][/nation]

And then you have:

[region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region] wants YOU!

Royal Federation of Nations (RFN) is a collection of newly emerging nations and current established superpowers bound together through economic, political, and miltary alliances. The RFN strives for the same goals; social and economic liberalism, progressivism, strong domestic and foreign policy, and following strong RFN Military Defense Policy.

We are an active, friendly, newer region that is looking for new nations to join our Alliance and leave a mark on NationStates History!

[region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region]offer many opportunities for you to participate in our government or just be left alone in your affairs. It is up to you!

We have an open government and a large active military for you to join, and our region has everything for both experienced and newer players!

Sound Interested? Click on
[region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region], and click the move your nation to RFN link. We would love to have you here!

I would prefer if people came up with there own messages without the same messages becoming nothing more than spam.

Last edited by Blluedevil on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Administration
Administration
admin

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm

BO wrote:
Also Stay away from the rejected realm their has to be a reason why they were ejected.

Whenever I see someone new come, I look at where they have been recently. and if I see that they were ejected from a region, I usually ask the Founder/Delegate why. Usually it is for dumb stuff; one reason was because the player didn't join their Forum in three days.

Just remember that some people get ejected for dumb reasons. Tohers, well they desserved it.

DM
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

DM (Progressive Union) wrote:
BO wrote:

Whenever I see someone new come, I look at where they have been recently. and if I see that they were ejected from a region, I usually ask the Founder/Delegate why. Usually it is for dumb stuff; one reason was because the player didn't join their Forum in three days.

Just remember that some people get ejected for dumb reasons. Tohers, well they desserved it.

DM

That's why I make sure to recruit from there as well. Alot of these regions are too demanding of their people. Most of it is like what you said DM, for stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 pm

I think when we recive more active players we should have a branch of government that recruits new nations. that is one of our top priorities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/the_3rd_army
Uber
Beast
Beast
Uber

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 pm

That might be a very good idea, thanks general.
Back to top Go down
http://Riot-Shielding.webs.com
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 pm

thank you Uberslovakia
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am

What would be good would make a military branch which the SID will be shifted to heading the new branch. Recruiting could be placed within this branch as well.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 am

That sounds like a good idea Blluedevil.

The winner of this campaign should put that on their agenda.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:38 am

Why don't we have a mass recruitment system to recruit new nations. The Imperium has a program that makes a list of nations not recruited and updates so you can see new nations as well. It is a great program. MASS RECRUITMENT!!!
Back to top Go down
Blluedevil
Chairwomen
Blluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

That's what I already do, lol. Also, it's one of the reasons why I created the recruiter nation.
Back to top Go down
mongolia
Secretary of Intelligence and Defense
mongolia

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 am

George S. Patton Jr. wrote:
Why don't we have a mass recruitment system to recruit new nations. The Imperium has a program that makes a list of nations not recruited and updates so you can see new nations as well. It is a great program. MASS RECRUITMENT!!!

Patton, I know the site you mean, and how amazing it is... I also know the designer, and thus know how much effort he put into making it and how much it costs. Charles the designer is a professional computer programmer now retired from NS but works for some huge company, microsoft or apple or one of them. He also pays $15 a week to keep that server open to run the program. Plus i don't have the faintest idea how you'd go about designing it.

Anyway Charles used to make alliances with regions and sell off the software on very demanding terms. Such as they'd control 9/10s of a military or something similar. But Kazaman is close friends with Charles as they were in the same region, so I assume he is still letting Kaz use it. Last I heard from Charles he was charging regions money to allow them to use it so... I don't think its a root we should go down.

And Bllue, is this tool the Antivince site? Or just a system that you have made yourself?
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Yes Kaz is using it in the Imperium now. Since Nabban is a region off of the Imperium we use theirs to recruit for Nabban. I didn't know about costs and stuff, that is why I asked. Thanks for the info Mongolia.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:58 am

How about we use these again:

Hello,

I
would like to invite you to join [region]Royal Federation of
Nations[/region], a region I have established. Though Royal Federation
of Nations is relatively small because it was created August 9, 2009,
but with the help of nations like yours, we can grow to become the
largest and most powerful region in the game.

Because we're so
young, we're essentially a blank slate -- new members like you will
determine what kind of region Royal Federation of Nations becomes. A
free regional forum has gone online, and you can expect to see our
population continue to explode as the week goes on. Already the region
has jumped a couple hundred places as it continues its leap to number
one. This is very rare opportunity to become part of a large region
without getting swallowed up by more established members. Whether
you're an experienced player or are new to NS, you have the chance to
wield real influence in the most promising new region in the game.

If
you have any questions, send me a Telegram. Even if you're fairly new
to NS or just haven’t played in awhile and would like some help getting
started, feel free to ask me for advice as well.

To Move to Royal Federation of Nations:
1) Click on my name
2) Click on "Royal Federation of Nations"
3) Click on "Move (your nation) to Royal Federation of Nations"

Hope to see you there,
[nation][/nation]

And then you have:

[region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region] wants YOU!

Royal
Federation of Nations (RFN) is a collection of newly emerging nations
and current established superpowers bound together through economic,
political, and miltary alliances. The RFN strives for the same goals;
social and economic liberalism, progressivism, strong domestic and
foreign policy, and following strong RFN Military Defense Policy.

We
are an active, friendly, newer region that is looking for new nations
to join our Alliance and leave a mark on NationStates History!

[region]Royal
Federation of Nations[/region]offer many opportunities for you to
participate in our government or just be left alone in your affairs. It
is up to you!

We have an open government and a large active
military for you to join, and our region has everything for both
experienced and newer players!

Sound Interested? Click on
[region]Royal Federation of Nations[/region], and click the move your nation to RFN link. We would love to have you here!

Back to top Go down
Benzei
Sr. Councilor
Sr. Councilor
Benzei

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 am

im on my last warning, im not risking to get banned for recruitment. sorry :/
Back to top Go down
mongolia
mongolia

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:15 am

think they are too long....
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 pm

I keep getting told everything I used was to short.
Back to top Go down
mongolia
mongolia

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

from who
Back to top Go down
Lucus Casius
Supreme Court Magistrate
Supreme Court Magistrate
Lucus Casius

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Meh...

I still have access to the Imperium recruitment thing. So I just use that. Lucky me.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Jones
Army Otaku
Army Otaku
Jonah Jones

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Why doesn't NMC write somtin in his office.
Back to top Go down
Danubium
Jew
Jew
Danubium

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm

I think a lot of people are busy around this time of year. (Including myself.)
Back to top Go down
Wykked
Sr. Councilor
Sr. Councilor
Wykked

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I don't think NMC needs to say anything unless their is something specific in mind. Plus, we're all going to be busy I'm sure at some point Smile

Oh, and on the note of recruitment, short messages are often more successful. I usually only tend to go to places with short, friendly and open invitations. Sometimes too much is intimidating, it took me so long to get involved properly in this game at first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Expand the Region through Recruitment   Help Expand the Region through Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Expand the Region through Recruitment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next